Vous êtes ici
Call for Submissions: Art Ex Festival
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS for ARTISTS
The Art Ex Festival Corporation is seeking artist’s submissions for Art Ex 2016 proposed projects and/or workshops.
Art Ex is a weekend visual arts festival being held September 30th to October 2nd, 2016 in Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
Visual artists working in all media are invited to submit proposed activities for Art Ex 2016. Artists may want to consider the following: exhibitions, art talks, hands-on workshops for children, youth and adults, installations, short film making, professional development and artist circle or panel discussion participants.
Artists are encouraged to consider innovative and fresh ideas for Art Ex 2016.
Art Ex 2016 Theme: “Exploit Art”
All submissions should include the following:
- Proposal: A brief description (maximum 500 words) clearly outlining your project, including proposed activity/project, venue requirements, materials, budget, equipment and any other resources required.
- Artist Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Images & Materials to support your Project (including medium & size of works)
5. Self addressed, sufficiently stamped envelope (for return only).
6. Deadline for submission is June 30th, 2016.
Please mail Submissions to:
Art Ex 2016 Submissions
P. O. Box 33, Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
For further information please email ExperienceArtEx@gmail.com and see them on Facebook @ Art Ex Festival Corp.
Please note the following:
- CARFAC/VANL fees will be paid to all participating artists.
- Proposals are reviewed and selected by the Art Ex steering committee.
If submitting more than one application, please forward separately